Bon jour!
Well, the clock is ticking down folks. Less than 24 hours to go until we board our flight for Chicago and then. . . Paris mon amis!
Someone asked me the other day if I was excited and I had to reply that I had passed excited about a week ago.
Paris is a magical city (i know it sounds cliche but it's so true) and I am so, so, so happy to be sharing it with my sister.
My sister works hard and is very involved with her kids and grandkids. Now I'm not knocking that in any way, shape or form. It makes her happy and it's what she wants to do. But for anyone who works and has a family, you can appreciate the fact that leisure time is a luxury. So my resounding hope for her this trip is to. . .relax.
Not the "relaxing" we do here - we sit in front of a TV, or on a bar stool, for a an hour or two, checking our emails and texting our family and friends. I'm taking about that soul-deep, rose colored glasses type of relaxing. When you can really let go and not worry. About anything.
You get up when you want, eat and drink when you want and do what you want.
So please join me as a raise a glass of bubbles and wish us a "bon voyage"!
No comments:
Post a Comment